June Topical Revision Crash Courses for 2019 JC1 and JC2 Students
- Master the art of recalling theories and definitions with less memorising and more understanding
- Master intuitive problem-solving skills
What Students Will Gain
- Distilled version of each topic that contains only the important essence
- Thought-provoking question-pack with a focus on skill mastery of each topic
- Exposure and Confidence in tackling problems under each topic
Please leave your email with us
so that we can update you when the details of the crash courses are available.
Terms & Conditions
- All courses are conducted at 505B Bishan Street 11 #01-422 Singapore 572505.
- General Enquiries: Whatsapp/Call Mr Julian Tan (9871 7432) or Ms Cecilia Tan (9764 5929).
- Registration is on a first-come-first serve basis. No registration fees is required – we hope you can honour your commitment once you have registered online. You will be informed once your registration is successful.
- Payment of all fees are to be made on the first day of lesson.
- Please indicate
, , at all times. Payment modes are
- PayNow to UEN 201736538Z (check that Payee is “ATOMS LEARNING HUB PTE. LTD.”)
- Bank Transfer to OCBC Current 511-417222-001
(please whatsapp picture of successful transaction to Ms Cecilia Tan +65 9764 5929)
- Cheque should be crossed and made payable to “ATOMS LEARNING HUB PTE. LTD.”
- Cash contained in sealed envelopes.
- There is no replacement session for any unattended session. A copy of the video & materials gone thru’ can be provided at a later date.
- Julian Chemistry will not be held liable for all claims, liabilities and expense of any kind arising from injuries, or damages sustained to persons or property in, or around the premises, or be held responsible for the students’ welfare before commencement or after the end of the sessions.
- Classes will only commence with a minimum of 10 sign ups. In the unlikely event that the minimum enrolment is not met, you will be informed of the cancellation of the affected classes. A full refund will be given if the payment has already been made.
- Otherwise, fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Receipts of payment will be issued via email.
- Julian Chemistry reserves all rights to amend or add new rules from time to time.