About Sebastian's Classes
- Small-group chemistry tuition classes (less than 20) for maximum personalised attention from Sebastian
- Students will be taught how to identify key words and answering techniques to handle the chemistry papers, while developing an inquisitive mind for learning chemistry
- Provision of concise and comprehensive summary notes
- Hands-on experimental chemistry to learn applications of chemistry
- Engaging class reviews to master key concepts
- Unlimited consultations
Who Should Join?
- Students who wish to conquer chemical concepts in developing a macroscopic overview of Chemistry
- Students who wish to acquire a deep interest in the subject and go beyond the study of textbooks to see applications in everyday life
- Students who wish to have access to effective resources and efficient studying methods
- Students who wish to stay ahead of their peers
Mr Sebastian Lim specialises in coaching students for a focused, accelerated path to ace their first major papers at the O levels and Year 4 IP program. His vivacious teaching style and strong academic background from Hwa Chong and NUS has made him a popular and effective teacher amongst his students. With 5 years of teaching experience under his belt, his insightful lessons and exam prep tips have propelled students towards excelling at the examinations.
Mr Lim enjoys mentoring young individuals to develop their full potential in secondary and tertiary education. He was the winning mentor to a team of students from Hwa Chong Institution college section for the Best Business Idea competition for entrepreneurship and start-ups in 2013. He actively seeks a mentoring role to his students in both academic rigor, which include school projects, competitions and holistic education from his past academic success and experiences. Mr Lim had represented Singapore to successful win the South-East Asian round of Henkel Innovation Challenge in 2012, a competition to present innovative ideas and market solutions to the world. He actively seeks to inspire students towards excelling in their education and academic projects with a competitive streak.