- Lecture recording will be made available to registered student’s email collected from the registration form https://forms.gle/WXL84ZrTAjzsCyxc6
- Registered Students are required to start a vimeo free account via www.vimeo.com with the same registered Email in the form and to follow julian chemistry channel in vimeo).
- The Videos are created to promote students to self study at their own pace. The contents are created using the same methodology used to hone countless A Students in Singapore.
- Notes of the topics will not be provided.
- Topics will be released according to our syllabus in Term 2 for both J1 and J2.
- There will not be consultations made available for students under this initiative due to resource constraints.
- Students will have to notify the administrator of the program upon deciding to leave the initiative. Access Rights will be removed and cannot be passed to other students.
- Julian Chemistry reserves the right to remove the video viewing rights of the student without prior notices.
- Julian Chemistry reserves all rights on the intellectual properties; no copying, reproduction and resale of any intellectual property is allowed.
- Julian Chemistry reserves all rights to dismiss any student who caused disturbance to the program.
- The personal information collected via the registration form is for the use of course registration, course survey, account servicing of course-related activities in this initiative.
- Julian Chemistry reserves all rights to amend or add new rules from time to time.