- Master the art of recalling theories and definitions with less memorising and more understanding under each topic
- Master intuitive problem-solving skills under each topic
What Students Will Gain
- Distilled essence for each topic
- Thought-provoking question pack with a focus on mastery of skills for each topic
- Exposure and Confidence in tackling problem found under each topic
All classes are conducted by MOE Scholar and former RJ Lecturer Mr Julian Tan.
Register Your Interest Now Through Our Online Form
Terms & Conditions
- All courses are conducted at 505B Bishan Street 11 #01-422 Singapore 572505.
- General Enquiries: Whatsapp/Call Mr Julian Tan (9871 7432), Ms Tania Seah (8299 0337) or Ms Bernice Chiew (9766 2130).
- Registration is on a first-come-first serve basis. You will be informed once your registration is successful.
- All payments to be done on the first day of lesson. Please indicate [Student’s Name], [JC], [Level] at all times. Payment modes are
- Bank Transfer to OCBC Current 511-417222-001
(please whatsapp picture of successful transaction to Ms Cecilia Tan +65 9764 5929)
- Cheque should be crossed and made payable to “ATOMS LEARNING HUB PTE. LTD.”
- Cash contained in sealed envelopes.
- There is no replacement session for any unattended session. A copy of the video & materials gone thru’ can be provided at a later date.
- Julian Chemistry will not be held liable for all claims, liabilities and expense of any kind arising from injuries, or damages sustained to persons or property in, or around the premises, or be held responsible for the students’ welfare before commencement or after the end of the sessions.
- Classes will only commence with a minimum of 10 sign ups. In the unlikely event that the minimum enrolment is not met, you will be informed of the cancellation of the affected classes. A full refund will be given if the payment has already been made.